THE FESTIVAL IS:
- A PART OF THE CULTURAL EVENTS OF THE CITY OF HASKOVO
- A PART OF THE CULTURAL CALENDAR OF THE MINISTRY OF CULTURE IN REPUBLIC OF BULGARIA
- RECOGNISED BY WADF (WORLD ARTISTIC DANCE FEDERATION)
Place and date of the festival: Bulgaria, Haskovo, “Zarya-1858” Community Center, 11, Svoboda square – main stage. Supportive stages – Youth Center and Sport Palace “Druzhba”.
17-18-19 June, 2022- Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Form of the festival:
Open International Festival, defining the best dancers and groups in all dancing styles.
- A special MINI BEST GALA Concert will be held on Saturday in which the best 5 solo dancers and best 3 duos with best scores from the judges and no matter the dancing styles will have the opportunity to dance for TOP 5 positions where the Best MINI Solo Dancer and Best MINI Duo will be defined. The soloists and duos will be nominated from Mini and Kids category.
- A special BEST GALA Concert will be held on Sunday at the end of the International Festival in which the best 5 solo dancers with best scores from the judges and no matter from the dance style will have the opportunity to dance for TOP 5 positions where the Best solo dancer will be defined. The Top 5 soloists will be nominated from the age category Juniors and above.
- The TOP 3 duos will also be defined by the highest score from the judges, no matter the dance style and they will have the chance to dance at the BEST GALA where will be defined the best duo of the festival.
- The best 15 groups and formations no matter from the dance style will have the opportunity to dance at the TOP 15 BEST GALA Concert where the TOP 5 teams will be defined. The winner will get the biggest prize and GRAND PRIX of the Magic World Festival.
- The BEST GALA Concert will be rated by all judges of the Festival.
- The Judges have the right to comment the nominations for the Gala
Who can participate?
- Clubs, communities, private dancing schools, dance studios, children palaces, etc.